Admission to the UG and PG programs at the DHE Haryana College is done on distinct days. The qualifying exams, which are followed by the counseling procedure, are used to determine admissions. There aren’t any entrance examinations held for admission. Applications for admission are being accepted through the department’s online admissions page.
Candidates who meet the requirements and have passed the qualifying tests must submit their online applications through the admissions portal by the deadlines. All relevant documentation must be submitted by applicants, as specified in the admission notification. A merit list is created based on online applications, and the chosen individuals are invited for counselling. Candidates may apply for any UG and PG course according to their preferences under this admissions process.
We have included all the necessary details about DHE Haryana college admission, the online application procedure, the registration process, eligibility, the list of papers needed, the outcome, the merit, and other information in this page.
DHE Haryana College Admission 2022: Overview
- Admission – DHE Haryana college Admission
- Category – Admission
- State – Haryana
- Concerned Department – Department of Higher Education (DHE)
- Academic session – 2022-2023
- Courses Offered – UG and PG courses
- Basis for Admission – Merit and Online Counselling
- Date of application – 1 August 2022
- DHE, Haryana portal – highereduhry.ac.in
- Admission Portal – dheadmissions.nic.in
Dheadmissions.nic.in UG ITI PG BA BCOM BSC Admissions 2022-23
Name of the Authority – Department of Higher Education Haryana
Official Website – dheadmissions.nic.in
Courses – BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA, BSW & BBM, BFA and All other UG and PG courses
Year – First Year / 1st year
Session – 2022-23
Selection Process – By Merit List and Counselling
Location – Haryana
Admission Mode – Online at dheadmissions.nic.in
Application process online
- Start by going to DHE, Haryana’s online admissions page.
- The official admissions portal’s home page will load. On this page, there will be a selection for “Online Admission 2022-2023.”
- If you are a new user, click the link for “New Registration.”
- The registration form is about to appear.
- Carefully enter the candidate’s information as well as any other facts. Click the “Register” link once all the fields have been filled in.
- A confirmation message pop-up will appear after successful registration. A registration ID and password will be given to the candidates.
- Candidates must now log in using their registration information.
- Then, select “Student Login.”
- Applications will be available. Personal information must be included into the form. These particulars contain names, addresses, and other information. Click the save button once all the details have been entered.
- Applicants must fill out “Educational Qualification” details after providing their personal information.
- They must now fill out and save the weighting information.
- Upload all of the necessary paperwork after saving the weight details.
- Select a course and then click “Save.”
- Lock college and course preferences after saving your course selection.
- The declaration page is about to load. Verify all the information and mark the statement.
- Finally, press the “Confirm and Submit” button to send the application form out for processing.
- Download the application form, then print it off.
What are the eligibilities for Haryana College UG Courses in 2022?
Before submitting the DHE Haryana Admission form for 2022, candidates must confirm their eligibility.
- The authority has established a 5% age relaxation for SC/ST candidates, who are members of the reserved class. Except for the BA course, the authority will offer relaxation for all of its courses. For example, if the needed score for the BSC course is 50%, candidates from the reserved class will be given a 5% relaxation, making their score requirement 47.5 percent.
- Admission to Kurukshetra University is also available to students who retook their intermediate boards.
- Admission to Rohtak University is only available to those who have passed their intermediate/class twelve exams.
- Students in the 12th grade who choose to major in business will receive a 5 percent weighting.
|Name of the Course||Essential Subject Required||Prescribed Minimum Percentage/ 12th Stream of equivalent||Available Universities|
|BSC Non-Medical||English, Physics,
|For Science (Non Medical)- 45%||Kurukshetra University
|For Arts, Commerce,
Science (NonMedical), Science (Medical)- 50%
|For Science (Medical) – 45%||Kurukshetra University
|For Arts, Commerce,
Science (Non) – 40%
For Medical), Science
(Medical) – 45%
|For Arts, Commerce,
Science (Non-Medical), Science (Medical)- 33%
|For commerce stream- 40%
For Arts, Science (Non-Medical), Science (Medical)- 50%
For Arts, Commerce,
Science (Non-Medical), Science (Medical) – 50%
Fee for Applications
- The application cost must be paid by applicants.
- Admission authorities set the application fee.
- The 2022–23 application cost will shortly be made public.
- The official admission announcement specifies the payment methods that can be used to submit the application fee online.
Merit list for admission to DHE Haryana
The merit list is created by the admissions authority after the online application process is complete. The DHE Haryana merit list is available for download on the admissions portal for applicants. According to the eligibility information included on the application forms, a merit list shows the names and other information of the applicants who have been shortlisted.
Candidates that make the cut are contacted for counselling based on the merit list. Separate applications are being accepted for both UG and PG degrees for counselling. The counselling procedure involves assigning candidates to courses and colleges based on their interests.
Candidates whose names appear on the merit list must report to the designated college on the set dates with the necessary paperwork and admissions fee. Waiting for the second merit list is an option for applicants who did not receive a place on the first list.
UG Selection Process for DHE Haryana 2022
When seats in the desired institutions and courses are assigned to candidates, they must travel to their assigned colleges to complete the final admissions stage or selection process. The admissions office of each institute must receive original copies of all the candidates’ key documents and certificates.
Following this, the applicants must pay the admission cost and get a “Provisional admission” slip from the institute staff. After the institute personnel have reviewed them within a few months, the original documents will be given back to the applicant.
DHE Haryana College Admissions 2022 FAQ
When will haryana college admissions 2022-23 start?
Haryana college admissions will start on 1 August 2022. The last date is 8 August 2022. On the official website, dheadmissions.nic.in, forms can be filled out.
When Will The 1st Merit List Be Released By DHE Haryana?
Haryana college admissions first merit list will be released on 12 August 2022 and will be valid up to 16 August 2022. Fee submissions for 1st merit list will start on 13 August to 16 August 2022.
When will the second merit list for Haryana college admissions 2022 released?
Haryana college admissions first merit list will be released on 19 August 2022 on DHE Admissions and will be valid up to 23 August 2022. Fee submissions for 2nd merit list will start on 20 August to 23 August 2022.
When will the online application process for DHE Haryana UG (Undergraduate) Admissions start?
The first day of admissions is 1 August 2022 and the last date is 8 August 2022. Open counseling will start on 26 August 2022.
How can I apply for admission to the DHE Haryana College?
Simply log on to the official DHE Admissions website and follow the comprehensive instructions stated on the page.
How much do female applicants pay in application fees?
Candidates that are female are not required to pay any fees.